I'm a soup lover so you'll probably see a bunch of soup recipes pop up on our blog from time to time but I promise they'll be super tasty. My vegan corn chowder is one of my favorite ones because it's low-calorie, delish and SO simple to make!
- 2 bags of frozen organic sweet corn
- 2 garlic cloves
- Himalayan sea salt (or Celtic sea salt) to taste
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 container of Pacific vegetable broth
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Put 1/2 the container of veggie broth in a pot with the two bags of corn
- When the corn is hot, put 1/2 of it in a blender with the veggie broth and garlic cloves and blend until smooth. Leave the other 1/2 of the corn in the pot.
- Return the blended mixture to the rest of the corn in the pot. Add sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in bowls, sprinkle some parsley on top and enjoy! I even like to add sriracha every now and then for some extra spice :)
*More ideas: you can also add some of your favorite veggies to this soup like sautéed onions, roasted carrots, peas, black beans or maybe even top it with some fresh avocado! Yum!
Once you make this corn chowder, be sure to come back and let me know how yours turned out! Leave a comment below.
Bon Appetit my friends!
Ps. If you have a favorite soup recipe, do share! I'm always looking for new soup recipes especially during the winter months. Shoot me an email with the recipe: firstname.lastname@example.org