Information We Collect
We may collect your name, address, email address, telephone number, and other personally identifiable information you submit in connection with the processes registering for a workshop, personal coaching, or other events. Such personally identifiable information will not be posted in areas of the Site viewable by the public or Authorized Users of the Site.
We also collect information from you if you contact us for any purpose. The scope of the information that we collect will be based on your particular inquiry.
Our Use of Your Information
Our primary goal in collecting your information, including your personally identifiable information, is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that are most likely to meet your needs, and to customize the Site and our services to make your experience easier. We use personally identifiable information in the files we maintain about you, and the other personally identifiable information we obtain from your current and past activities on the Site to provide you with services; resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; enforce the Terms of Service; identify multiple names, emails, or phone numbers; analyze usage of the Site; improve our content and product offerings; customize content, layout, and offerings on the Site; to respond to your inquiries, and for other customer services purposes. We also may use your information for legal purposes, to protect our rights and interests, our Site, and other users of our Site and services. As discussed below, we also may use your personally identifiable information for marketing purposes.
We will use your personally identifiable information for marketing purposes. Among other purposes, we may send you communications via email, including promotional communications about products and services that we believe would be of interest to you.
You may opt-out of the receipt of marketing communications from us by following the link contained in the email or contacting us at email@example.com. If you opt out of receiving marketing communications from us, we will continue to send administrative notices and communications relevant to your use of the Site to you via email. You will also receive email confirmations if you register for a seminar or private coaching online, or subscribe to our newsletter.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties for their own marketing purposes. We may disclose the information that we collect about you, including your personally identifiable information, as follows:
- Service Providers. We may share your personally identifiable information with third party service providers that provide services on our behalf. To the extent that these entities have access to your personally identifiable information, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that they treat it at least as protectively as they treat personally identifiable information they obtain from their own customers, users or members, and in accordance with applicable law.
- Affiliates. We also may share your personally identifiable information with our affiliates to assist us in providing services to you, and, where applicable, to notify you about products and services that may be relevant to you.
- Joint Venture Partners. We also may share your information with our joint venture partners to assist us in providing services that we both make available to you.
- In Response to Legal Process/To Protect Ourselves and Others. We may disclose your personally identifiable information to the government, law enforcement agencies, or third parties to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose your personally identifiable information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers. If Pageantology, LLC., its subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures or any combination of such, is acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information that we have collected about you, including your personally identifiable information, to the other company.
- Aggregate Data. We may aggregate (gather data across all Authorized Users) personally identifiable information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for other marketing and promotional purposes.
- Credit Card Information. We do not store credit card details nor do we share your credit card information with third parties for any purpose other than the provision of the requested service.
Cookies and Other Site Tracking
- Cookies. "Cookies" are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services through the Site. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a cookie, for example course registration. Cookies can also help us provide information that is targeted to your interests and to personalize your user experience. There are two primary types of cookies: Session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into the Site. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. You may wish to visit www.allaboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information about how to do this on a variety of browsers and about cookies generally.
However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.
- Site Analytics. We work with third party service providers who use the technologies described in this section and other tracking means to conduct analytics to help us track and understand how visitors use our Site. For example, we use a variety of third party web analytics, including Google Analytics, to help us improve our Site's performance and user experiences.
Third Party Applications
Third party applications may be available on our Site. The owners or providers of those third party applications may collect information from you. Their collection of information is bound by their own information collection policies and practices. We are not responsible for the collection and use of your information by third parties.
Retention of Data
Links from our Site
Although Pageantology, LLC. will take reasonable steps to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site: any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use reasonable procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Questions and Updates
If you have any questions or suggestions about our privacy practices, please feel free to contact our Privacy Officer in writing at the address set out above or by email to the Privacy Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org